Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Morning Hives

No worries. They're all gone now. Mom and I took him to the ER this morning because he couldn't be seen until 11:00 at the clinic and since he had those nasty hives on his neck and chin we were worried about his throat swelling shut. They gave him some benadryl and some prednizone and he was better about 4 hours later. Don't know exactly what he had a reaction to, but he was wearing brand new clothes yesterday and I didn't give him a bath last night. Travis changed him into his pajamas and slathered him really good with Vicks right before he went to sleep since he's been a little congested. I think whatever chemical was on his skin from his new clothes must have reacted badly with his skin once it was mixed with the vicks. That's the only thing I can think of.

I guess I'll be washing a load of new birthday clothes tonight. . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment