Monday, April 20, 2009

Apron Home



I've been wanting a cool place to hang my aprons in the kitchen. I've had this idea in my head for a long time but couldn't find the particular piece of wood I wanted. Wouldn't you know that while driving to Oakesdale with my sister on a treasure hunt we happened upon some treasure! There is a big old wooden grain storage tower that is being torn down and I found the perfect piece of wood for my project. Actually I was dying because I didn't have a trailer with me or I would have loaded up and used the reclaimed wood for my dining room and family room floor. I've got my sister's people trying to find out who it belongs to so I can get permission to get/buy some of that wood!

Anyway. . .one found piece of cool wood + seven hooks and knobs from Craft Warehouse = one very cool place for my aprons to live.

1 comment: